Fortis continues the successful series of collaborations between Viper and Jesper Voxnaes.
While possessing the unmistakable stylistic features of the Danish designer, this folding knife differs from Odin and Kyomi in the extremely small thickness.
This feature makes it even more comfortable in the daily carry, without giving up being a handyman knife.
This knife reaches the highest level of cutting skills because of the Böhler M390 Microclean steel, a third-generation powder metallurgy material.
- Folding Knife
- Blade: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN sintered stainless steel; vacuum, double temper and cryogenic treatments; hardness HRC 60/61; thickness 4 mm, satin finish or stone washed finish.
- Locking mechanism: frame lock.
- Frame: titanium GR5 (Ti6Al4V); stone washed finish; with hardened steel insert.
- Spacer: titanium GR2, single-piece; anodized finish.
- Handle: carbon fibre, titanium GR2 or G-10, CNC machining.
- Clip: titanium GR5 (Ti6Al4V); CNC machining.
- Screws: AISI 303/304 steel.
- Rotation Mechanism: thrust bearings.
- Package: cardboard box with logo.
Excellent service and delivery
Posted by Jason on 20th Dec 2017
Very please with my Viper Fortis,
Customer service was great and delivered a great product on time
Customers also viewed