Viper Italo Framelock G10 Green
Design by Fabrizio Silvestrelli
Italo is a perfect mate for those who do not want to compromise. Fabrizio Silvestrelli drew a modern folding knife with advanced materials and technical solutions, with unique aesthetic, plenty of character, A very distinctive drop opening plate. Offered in frame lock or liner-lock version. Italo opens so quickly thanks to flipper and ball bearings. Böhler M390 blade for extraordinary cutting qualities.
- FOLDING KNIFE
- Blade: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN sintered stainless steel; vacuum, double temper and cryogenic treatments; hardness HRC 60/61; thickness 4 mm, satin finish.
- Locking mechanism:: frame lock / liner lock.
- Frame: titanium GR5 (Ti6Al4V); bead blasted finish; with hardened steel insert.
- Liner lock: W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Spacer: titanium GR2, single-piece; anodized finish.
- Handle: carbon fibre, titanium GR2 or G-10, CNC machining.
- Clip: stainless steel wire.
- Screws: AISI 303/304 steel.
- Rotation Mechanism: thrust bearings.
- Package: cardboard box with logo.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed