Viper Odino Framelock Black G-10
Odino is a premium-level folding knife designed by talented Danish designer Jesper Voxnaes. It sports a frame lock mechanism with ball bearings at the pivot and it is made out of noble and technological materials (the frame is full titanium and the scales are available in carbon fiber, titanium or G-10). The unique style of Jesper Voxnaes’ design, influenced both by Scandinavian design and American knifemaking, the “typically Viper” fine details and excellent finishes are combined into a stunning and absolutely original knife.
- Blade: Böhler N690Co stainless steel; vacuum, double temper and cryogenic heat treatments; hardness HRC 57/59; thickness (finished) 4 mm; satin finish or stone washed finish.
- Locking mechanism: frame lock.
- Frame: titanium GR 5 (Ti6Al4V); stone washed finish.
- Spacer: titanium GR 2; anodized or bead blasted finish.
- Handle: carbon fibre CNC machining, titanium GR 2 or G-10.
- Screws: AISI 403/404 steel.
- Clip: AISI 420 tempered stainless steel.
- Rotation mechanism: thrust bearings.
- Package: cardboard box with logo.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!