Viper Kyomi Carbon - V 5932FC
Kyomi is a compact frame lock knife which combines the unmistakable design of Jesper Voxnaes with innovative features, such as ball bearings and two different back spacers.
Comfortable to hold and carry, thanks to smooth edges and a robust reversible titanium clip, it is available with the left scale made of different materials.
- FOLDING KNIFE
- Blade: Böhler N690Co stainless steel; vacuum, double temper and cryogenic heat treatments; hardness HRC 57/59; thickness 4 mm, satin finish and stone washed.
- Locking mechanism: frame lock.
- Frame: titanium GR5 (Ti6Al4V); stone washed finish; with hardened steel insert.
- Spacer: titanium GR2, single-piece; anodized finish.
- Handle: carbon fibre CNC machining, titanium GR2 or G-10.
- Clip: titanium GR5 (Ti6Al4V); CNC machining.
- Screws: AISI 303/304 steel.
- Rotation mechanism: thrust bearings.
- Package: cardboard box with logo.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed